2022 Legislative Candidate Issues Guide & Survey
ACLU California Action asked California State Assembly and Senate candidates where they stand on the most vital civil rights and civil liberties issues facing Californians today.
Find out how they responded.
ACLU California Action is non-partisan and does not endorse candidates for public office. Our candidate survey is designed to educate ACLU’s members and members of the voting public about public policy positions that impact our mission.
- Assembly District 10 (Sacramento County – South Sacramento & Elk Grove)
- Assembly District 20 (Alameda County – Hayward & Fremont)
- Assembly District 60 (Riverside County – Moreno Valley, San Jacinto & Perris)
- Assembly District 61 (Los Angeles County – Hawthorne, Inglewood, Marina Del Rey, Lawndale & Westmont)
- Assembly District 80 (San Diego County – National City, Chula Vista, Bonita & Imperial Beach)
- Senate District 10 (Santa Clara County & Alameda County)
- Senate District 28 (Los Angeles County – Mid-City, Culver City, Downtown LA, Westchester, Ladera Heights, & Mar Vista)