All the rights and liberties guaranteed by our constitution apply to all immigrants, regardless of immigration status. We challenge the serious civil rights violations faced by immigrant communities.
- Ensuring no one can be imprisoned in an immigration jail without an opportunity for a hearing.
- Ensuring conditions in which immigrants are detained are humane.
- Ensuring that no one can be deported without a fair hearing and access to legal assistance.
- Protecting against unconstitutional searches and arrests by federal immigration agents.
- Guaranteeing that non-citizens have equal access to naturalization and other important immigration benefits.
- Ensuring state officials will not be complicit in unjust federal policies.